AUSLANTHE AUSTRALIAN SIGN LANGUAGE ALPHABET
Check out the individual posters below.
THE AUSTRALIAN SIGN LANGUAGE ALPHABET
AUSLAN ALPHABET POSTER COLLECTION #02
1 hand alphabet. 35 background alternatives. From toner optimized to brightly coloured.
All required and necessary license information is already safely included on the pages.
Perfect for events, school, friends, family, church, …
Just print & go.
AUSLAN HAND ALPHABET
The illustrations included in Project FingerAlphabet’s finger alphabet material always correspond to the material selected and validated by local sign language experts to show the current, officially supported signs as seen by the viewer.
In case I am made aware of signs with regional differences that may be common and accepted as well, these signs end up here.
Click here or on the image below for more book details and a full content slideshow.
AUSLAN manual alphabet colouring book
WHAT PEOPLE are Saying
Thanks to Assoc. Prof. Adam Schembri, PhD.
– Linguistics program, Department of Languages, Histories and Cultures. Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia.
– Interim director | Centre for Research on Language Diversity
– Secretary, Sign Language Linguistics Society
Australian Sign Language (AUSLAN)
- Deaf Sports Australia
- The Victorian Deaf Society – Vicdeaf
- The Deaf Society of New South Wales – DSNSW
- Tasmanian Deaf Society – Tasdeaf
- Deaf Services Queensland – DSQDeaf Can DoDeaf Children Australia
- Safe Deaf Kids (safety training for deaf children)
- Victorian Deaf Education Network’s Victorian Directory of Early Intervention, Pre-School, Primary and Secondary Educational Services for Deaf and Hearing Impaired Students 2013 – 2015.
- Aussie Deaf Kids
- Australian Baby Hands
- Australian Sign Language Interpreters’ Association
- National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters – NAATI
- Australian Institute of Interpreters and Translators Incorporated – AUSIT
- National Auslan Interpreter Booking and Payment Service – NABS
- On Call Interpreters & Translators – OnCall
- Auslan Services – Auslan Services
- Echo Interpreting (Victoria)
- NSW Health Care Interpreter Service
- Translating and Interpreting Service National – TIS
- Disability Services Commissioner: Auslan information
About the author
Lassal is the award nominated bestselling author of multiple illustrated books on international sign language alphabets.
Her independently financed Project FingerAlphabet provides revised high-quality manual alphabets for free download. It has garnered critical acclaim and a nomination for the prestigious German Award for Civic Engagement.