NZSLTHE new zealand SIGN LANGUAGE ALPHABET
Check out the individual posters below.
THE NEW ZEALAND SIGN LANGUAGE ALPHABET
NZSL ALPHABET POSTER COLLECTION #02
1 hand alphabet. 32 background alternatives. From toner optimized to brightly coloured.
All required and necessary license information is already safely included on the pages.
Just print & go.
NZSL HAND ALPHABET
The illustrations included in Project FingerAlphabet’s finger alphabet material always correspond to the material selected and validated by local sign language experts to show the current, officially supported signs as seen by the viewer.
In case I am made aware of signs with regional differences that may be common and accepted as well, these signs end up here.
Click here or on the image below for more book details and a full content slideshow.
NSZL manual alphabet colouring book
WHAT PEOPLE are Saying
- Thanks to Dr. Rachel McKee, Programme Director, Deaf Studies, School of Linguistics and Applied Language Studies, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Thanks to Daniel Harborne, Deaf Aotearoa NZ (DANZ)
- Thanks to Balint Koller, Language Learning Centre Advisor, University Library, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
New Zealand Sign Language
- Canterbury Society of the Deaf
- Auckland Deaf Society
- Wellington Deaf Society (WDS) – Link not working.
- Deaf Aotearoa NZ (DANZ)
- Deaf Sports Federation of New Zealand (DSFNZ)
- National Foundation of the Deaf (NFD)
- New Zealand Federation for Deaf Children (Inc.)
About the author
Lassal is the award nominated bestselling author of multiple illustrated books on international sign language alphabets.
Her independently financed Project FingerAlphabet provides revised high-quality manual alphabets for free download. It has garnered critical acclaim and a nomination for the prestigious German Award for Civic Engagement.